The Book Of Mikey

This is the evolution of Mikey as created by the blessing of God. Witness shall be given to those gifts given by god during the course of this evolution. All praise to god.

My Photo
Name:
Location: the realm of dreams, Pennsylvania, United States

The time has come to live without fear.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

The revelation of Mikey 9/11/11

A reading from the letter of Mikey to Lynda the wise.
after completing both radiation and chemotherapy following the tumor that was skillfully carved out of my brain by the great Dr. David Cohen, it seems appropriate to contemplate the event fully.
One of the things I love about being American is the innate genetic code that allows all who care to listen to spit in the face of a worry like cancer and simply say, "whatever y'all" I will go on just fine. This is what makes us Americans instead of American'ts . It is the very thing that, if you choose to listen allow you to give and not only reive, to support when you otherwise just want to sit down. To enrich someone else when all you want is to be enriched. It is the very essence of the truth that all that is, is not all about you. It is about us all. And there in lies peace.
I can not recall a more delicious spiritual moment than the first sip of ice water after I regained consciousness following my surgery. It was absolutely glorious. The thing is. I have access to that water each and every day. It is all around me and has been given to us by that which is, all that is. I have heretofore clothed myself with gratitude and gratitude alone, especially on the occasion that I would otherwise like to whine. I give much thanks to those who have given me joy and wisdom over my days. In time I will write of each of you right here. That my gratitude may be preserved.
Thanks be to the father, the son and the holy spirit.
but that's me.
man.

1 Comments:

Anonymous bob said...

I like the way you think.

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home