The Book Of Mikey

This is the evolution of Mikey as created by the blessing of God. Witness shall be given to those gifts given by god during the course of this evolution. All praise to god.

My Photo
Name:
Location: the realm of dreams, Pennsylvania, United States

The time has come to live without fear.

Thursday, October 28, 2004

The Redemption of Mikey 1:1

There is one, one who shall be lifted up, so that my hatred of him shall finally vanish.
He is one who chose to bear his hand in fiscal trust only to theft years of work from me on a July afternoon.
He is one without direction, without reason, without escape from his monstrous wife.
He is one who swore before a power far greater than mine that he would speak the truth only to bastardize his word, his character and his soul.
He is one who took the comfort of my homeland from me that everytime I return I am shrouded with his foolishness and the misery his name brings..

As the buddha says himself, "Living with fools is endless pain". So it is with the memory of a fool.
He, like the tornado he was, came into my life on a cloudy, rainy day and after he left the sun was shining but all around was in ruins from the swath of destruction he cut.
He, like the I.R.S, seemed to serve a purpose, but in the end all he did was crawl up my colon and stay there to rot.
And so my plan for him is as follows.
I shall give hundreds of thousands of dollars to little known charities in his name, demanding recognition.
I shall build shelters and homes for those he hated. I will do this in his name and remand the people who benefit just who their benefactor is.
I shall celebrate humanity and generousity in ways he cannot stand and his name shall be lifted up unbeknownst to him.
He shall then know that his misery and treachery was to me a gift.
He shall appear great, knowing he is not. And I will be great without anyone knowing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home